The primary requirements for membership of the Association are as follows:
- Full membership is available to firms only
- Firms must be registered in Namibia and the majority ownership of the firm must be Namibian
- The majority ownership of the firm must be Professional or Incorporated Engineers registered with the Engineering Council of Namibia
- The professional principals of the firm must have suitable and demonstrable experience within the field or fields for which the firm offers a service
- The firm must have professional indemnity insurance
The Association is proud of our contribution to the development of Namibian based expertise and is committed to the principals of nation building. We believe that the stated requirements are comparable to international standards and provide the opportunity for membership for all bona fide Namibian Consulting Engineers.